Monday, February 1, 2010

how do you do it?

dear MTV,

i've never thought
that i would feel
so compelled to watch shows over and over
like i did when it came to the golden girls
until you introduced me to
4 new girls

i use to think that dorothy, blanche, rose and sophia were the best of the best
and they were the only four girls who i cared to spend my evenings with....
that was until you introduced me to the four girls on
leah, maci, caitlyn and farrah
i just can't seem to get enough of what is going on in their life.
i have this desire to talk about them with my friends
i have this desire to discuss their love lives
their parenting skills
their school struggles
their friendships with other people
their work schedules

seriously, mtv, how do you do this?

the only thing that makes up for the season finale showing
the new season of
is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW!! How much do you love Caitlynn and Tyler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried my hardest to watch teen mom one day.. but then some chic (i dont even know her name) was talking to her mother as if she were a DOG.. and i said "no way.. can't watch this!!"..

    so didn't!

    ReplyDelete